Osprey Initiative is hiring a part time/full time Office Manager/Bookkeeper for the Mobile, Alabama office.
Osprey Initiative is a grass-roots company bringing action-based solutions to restore and protect our natural environment. A large part of our business is the use of Litter Gitters (small stream litter traps) to intercept floating litter from moving downstream. For more information about us, feel free to check out our website: https://osprey.world or check out our social media:
The Office Manager/Bookkeeper will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office along with maintaining the schedules for the owner. Additionally, the office administrator could be involved in civic and educational outreach and participate in public awareness and volunteer-based litter removal programs.
– QuickBooks proficiency.
– Organized with strong note taking/data recording skills.
– Attention to detail with strong oral and written communication skills.
– Comfortable working within the Microsoft 365 suite of programs.
– Must be able to work in a team environment with respect for coworkers, supervisors, and partners.
– Dependable with a strong sense of responsibility – Must be a self-starter.
Osprey Initiative will provide appropriate orientation, safety & job training. Our worksites are drug and alcohol free. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment or discrimination at our worksites.
Scheduling can be flexible. Please contact us to discuss your specific scheduling needs. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience but is expected to fall within $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 per year.
If you are interested (or if you want to know more about who we are) please contact us by email at email@example.com.